Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Owl Birthday Theme: Favors and Blowouts


Owl Birthday Party: How to make Favors and Blowouts

It is so much fun for the kids that are coming to the party to have something to go home with to remember the party.  I admit that I am not a big fan of favors, but when they are as cute as these, you just have to make them.   I though I would share with you how I made these cute owl favors boxes.





These are all the pieces that I need to make the owl favor boxes.  I used the "top note" die from the stampn' up big shot, while the circles I used the cricut to make 2 1/2' inch circles.  For the smallest circles I use 1/2 an inch. For the nose I cut a triangle out of yellow card stock.

I placed the pieces where I wanted them to go I used a glue stick to stick the pieces together.

For the ears I used the leaf from the stamp'n up bird punch.  you can also use a hot glue gun to get the pieces to stick together.

This is the final product.  I used the Circut to cut out a bag, but you could use a paper bag too.
Here they are all finished with goodies inside each of them and ready to give out to the kids.


To make the blowouts.  I bought some cheap blowouts at the dollar store and took off the "Happy Birthday" rings.  To make these I used Stamp'n up products. I used the Top Note and poked two holes in either end.  Then I used the owl punch to make the owl.  I added googly eye for dimension.
This is what they all looked like at the party
The kids all loved playing and blowing on these cute blowouts.

Check out the other post
 Owl Birthday Theme: Cake
 Owl Birthday Theme: Favors
 Owl Birthday Theme: The Party and Game


No comments:

Post a Comment