In a world where you can send a message instantly, have we lost the art of handmade cards? I really hope not. I have noticed that people do not send cards as much as they used to send cards, but why?
I do not know if you are anything like me, but I still enjoy receiving and giving handmade cards. There is something to be said about how much time it takes to sit down and make a handmade card, write a note, address it, stamp it and send it in the mail. Think about all those steps. During each one of those steps that person was thinking of you. It is enough to make anyone feel loved, valued and cherished. So why don't we do it?
It can take long time to make a single card, but what if I told you it does not have to take a long time to make a high quality card, just a few minutes.
Thanks to Spellbinders Celebrations by Richard Gray , I was able to complete the two projects (pictured above) in under 5 minutes. With Spellbinders Celebrations collection of dies, stamps, paper ink and accessories all coordinated to work perfectly together, your creations are endless.
You can customize your own card to create a one-of-a-kind gift. You can also make a scrapbook layout to fit your unique style.
- (1) Spellbinders Celebrations "Many Words" Clear Polymer Stamp (SCS-004) (clear block not included)
- Additional entrees:
- Share this Giveaway on your facebook page and leave a comment.
- "Like" Nowamomof3's Facebook page and leave comment.
- Follow Nowamomof3's Facebook page and leave comment.
- Follow Nowamomof3 on Twitter and leave a comment.
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment.
- Leave a comment on any other story on my blog for one additional entree.