Monday, September 12, 2011

Owl Birthday Theme: The decorations

I had such a great time planning Little Man's 1st Birthday.  He was so excited to have all this friends over and to have all the attention on him.   First thing first I had to pick a theme for his party.  I have been to many 1st birthday and I wanted his to be different.  When I saw this invitation (on http://www.1stwishes.com/)  I thought how cute and I have never seen and own theme for a 1st birthday.
  Now that I had a theme, Owls, I had to think about the decor.  My friends let me borrow her Circuit machine to help me come up with some of the decorations.  I also used my Stamp'n up Big Shot Machine too.  If you have any questions about anything that I made, feel free to leave a comment 


Here is the plates and the napkins that I bought from 1st wishes website.


This is what the table looked like.  If you want to know how to make these you can see the "Owl Birthday theme: favors"

I made this wall hanging.  It says "Look whoo's 1"  I put it in his room when the party was over.




This centerpiece I bought from 1st wishes, but I made the little owl canister beside them.  I used the Circuit machine to make them then I filled them with candy.  

I got this Owl decal at a Dollar store.



Here is the centerpiece set up with the favors I made.  If you want to see how to make the favors see the "Owl Birthday Theme: Favors"


I made this sign and hung it up on the wall.  

Here is what it all looked like when I set it all up!

Check out the other post soon to come!
 Owl Birthday Theme: Cake
 Owl Birthday Theme: Favors
 Owl Birthday Theme: The Party and Game


No comments:

Post a Comment