CLOSED Chip is the winner and will be notified by e-mail.
Hearts for Hearts Girls
Changing the World One Heart at a Time! That is the goal of the new Hearts For Hearts Girls doll line and fashion collection from Playmates Toys. The collection features six dolls from around the world, each with an inspiring story to share.
There are six Hearts For Hearts Girls:
- Meet Consuelo from Mexico City. Colorful and warm, Consuelo provides aid to hungry children who are homeless and live on the streets near her parents’ bakery.
- Meet Lilian of Belarus. Determined Lilian provides aid to girls whose parents must find work in the big city and are forced to leave their children with orphanages.
- Meet Dell from the heart of Kentucky’s Appalachian Mountains. Dell creates music and knitwear to share with others in need of warm clothing.
- Meet Rahel of Ethiopia. Rahel, who dreams of becoming a doctor so that she can make a real difference for people in her region, journeys with her family into the wilderness of Ethiopia to help bring back aid to her community.
- Meet Tipi from Laos. Based on a real girl who shares her art and storytelling with others through dancing, drawing, and puppetry, Tipi leads her school in a mural contest in hopes of winning much-needed books for her class.
- Meet Nahji who hails from Assam, India. Brave Nahji breaks tradition to bring courage and education to the girls who work in the tea fields of India.
|Marebear with her doll Consuelo.|
- Additional information about each of the Hearts For Hearts Girls and the countries in which they live
- Educational activities and lively games that are fun and rich in culture
- Intriguing stories about real girls who are making a difference
- While all girls are welcome to visit the site, the code unlocks access to additional features, including a larger array of games and a “myHeart” page
- Additionally, through a partnership with World Vision3, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each Hearts For Hearts Girls doll is donated to programs that support girls in that doll’s country. Whether it’s malaria nets in Africa, schoolbooks in Asia, or food supplies in the United States, these programs help girls to thrive and succeed.
|We received the doll Consuelo, she is from Mexico. We also received the "Come A-Callin' play set" for Dell .|
|This is Mare Bear wearing the bracelet it come with.|
|This is Mare Bear brushing Consuelo's hair.|
- The giveaway winner's prize pack will contain:
- One Hearts For Hearts Girl, accompanied by a friendship bracelet, story booklet, donation for girls in need through partner World Vision and a special product code your daughter can use to unlock a free membership to the Hearts For Hearts Girls website, which provides access to the “myHeart” page and an array of games and activities.
- An outfit that is authentic to one of the Hearts for Hearts Girls’ culture, in which your daughter can also dress her doll
Mandatory: Leave a post stating which Hearts For Hearts Girls your daughter would most like to meet and learn more about. Make sure you leave your e-mail so I can contact you if you win. Hearts For Hearts Girls Website Follow me on Google for 2 additional entrees. You must leave a post stating you are following me for each entree. "Like" the Hearts for Hearts Girls on Facebook page for one additional entree. You must leave a post telling me you "Like" the Hearts for Hearts Girls on Facebook page to get the additional entree. Hearts for Hearts Girls Facebook
The giveaway will end on October 1st at midnight. You must I will randomly pick a winner and the winner will be notified by e-mail and posted on my blog. The winner with have 7 days to contact me or another winner will be chosen. You must be a US resident to enter.
“Disclosure: The Hearts For Hearts Girls doll, and information have been provided by Playmates Toys through MyBlogSpark.”