Sunday, October 2, 2011

Smart Trike

Every Tuesday and Wednesday morning I take my daughter to some type of therapy.  It is either, Physical, Occupational, or Speech and Language.  While she is working hard to learn the necessary skills she need, I am busy trying to keep Little Man occupied.  One thing that he likes to do is to ride his trike to the park, or on the trails, or even go over to the local Starbucks for a tall green tea and a slice of pumpkin bread.



During these trips, I have received so many compliments about his Smart-trike that I thought that I should share it with my blog readers.  This is my personal opinion about what I think of my Smart Trike.  I have written this for myself and have not received any products for this review.    


I like it very much and so does Little Man.  He has been riding this Smart Trike since he was 6 months old (it has a reclining back).  Now he sits up straight and he can put his feet on the feet rest (not shown in this photo).    When he gets bigger, I can take the adjustable handle off and he can peddle the trike himself.   













The only complaint that I have with the Smart Trike is the straps.  Yes it is a five-point harness system, but the buckle is so short that it snaps together at his waist, not his chest.  As you can see from the picture above, he is able to wiggle his shoulders out of it (even when it is at its tightest). I would give this trike five stars if they would fix this one problem. Other than the straps, it is a great trike.  
It can also be a little costly.  Our Smart Trike is a 4 in 1 and goes for about $180 at Toys R Us.  However you can get the 3 in 1 for about $111.  



It is so convenient that it comes apart and fits in the back of my car.


We bought our Smart Trike at Toys R Us.

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion about what I think of my Smart Trike.  I have written this for myself and have not received any products for this review.    

No comments:

Post a Comment