Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Me Sampling Kashi on another blog

Hey ya"ll check me out!  A photo of me was captured on a friends blog.  She is a Mom Ambassadors  for a group called Moms meet ( check out her blog to learn more).  Anyway she was asking  me and other mom and their kids to sample Kashi's peanutty dark chocolate granola bars and to tell her what we thought of them.





She asked me what I thought of the Kashi's peanutty dark chocolate granola bar and I said " I thought it was excellent.  I like the way the granola and chocolate stayed together, it was easy to eat.  I do not usually like dark chocolate but their tasted really good".  


It is nice when moms can share products and give back honest feed back.  I know that I listen to other blogger mom about what they thought of a certain product and how the product worked for them.  Isn't that what blogging is all about!




 Check out Cummins Life blog to learn more.  If you would like more information or to sign up to be a Mom Ambassador for Moms Meet click here.  I checked out their website and I signed up to be a blogger Mom Ambassador, but I will just have to wait and see...


http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/2011/10/kashi-peanutty-dark-chocolate-granola.html

No comments:

Post a Comment