glue (we used a glue gun)
a safety pin or ( we used a bar pin)
Cut your ribbon to about 6 inches long. Then take the two ends and put them together and cut them at an angle. Take the ribbon and criss cross the ribbon in front. Like shown in the photo. Glue the ribbon on the inside (so that he glue does not show in the front). Take the safety pin and glue it to the back of the ribbon. There you have it, you have made a Rett Syndrome Awareness ribbon.
Here are a list of some things you can do to raise money to fund a cure for Rett Syndrome;
- Have a garage sale and give the money you make or a percent to Rett Syndrome research.
- For your or your child's birthday, have guest bring a donation to Rett Syndrome instead of presents.
- Have a cookie bake and give the money you make or a percent to Rett Syndrome research.
- Host a tea party and give the money you make or a percent to Rett Syndrome research.
- Attend a Strollathon near you.
her strollathon team. All proceeds go to International Rett Syndrome International to raise money to find a cure for Rett Syndrome. To see her strollathon page click here.