Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Still no Sleep for mom

Last night was one of the worst so far.  I was so tired already from not sleeping the weeks before and then I had to take my daughter to PT and Speech and Language, and then Girl Scouts.  As soon as I got home around 9pm and got the kids to bed.  Then I got myself ready for bed and tried to go to sleep by around 10pm.  I had such a hard time getting to sleep.  I kept waiting to hear little man wake up.  He did around 12:00am.  I nursed him and tried to go back to bed, but I could sleep in his room, so I went back to my room and tried to sleep.  It was 1am by this time.  I think he woke up again at 2:30 ish ( I am not sure of the time because I wear glasses and I was so tired that I could not see the clock clearly).  He woke up about every hour or two.  At 5:55 I woke up to my hubby getting my daughter off to the bus.  I think that I have a total of 4 hours sleep.  Now I have to take my oldest to school.  I don't know how I am going to drive him there with out falling a sleep at the wheel.  I hope this post make since!   

No comments:

Post a Comment