Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I can get him to sleep. It's keeping him asleep that the problem!

 Last night I put Little  Man to bed at 10pm.  This time I nursed him first, then changed him and read him a book.  I made sure that this time I put him to bed awake.  Again to my surpise he went right to sleep with no crying. 
But at 12am he woke up crying and I went into his room to nurse him.  I kept my phone with me so I could tell what times Little Man woke up.  He woke up every 2 hours (at 1:50pm 3:40pm and 5:30).  At one of those feeding he really did not nurse ever long (I think I was used as a pacifer). 
I am happy that he is able to go to sleep on his own at night, but I just wish that I could figure out how to keep him asleep ALL NIGHT!

{We have been praying for this for 4weeks now}

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl (not sure if you're using your name on your blog or not)! So glad you're blogging. So much fun and such a good way to stay in touch! I feel ya on the sleep situation. Carolyn is finally sleeping through the night, but she sure didn't start that until she was a year old. I got no advice for you except hang in there. (Not that you're new at this mom thing!) My blog is at www.ugandaschool.wordpress.com (I have another blog too but I don't really update it anymore.) Little Man is precious! Can't believe it's been six months since blueberry arrived...

    ReplyDelete