Thursday, March 24, 2011

Either sleep or a cranky baby. You cannot have both!

So last night I was finally able to get 3.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep!  The only down side to that was I had to keep him up most of the day and he was cranky all day.  We woke up from our nap at 10am yesterday, and he took another nap from 2-3pm (in the car while I was picking up my oldest from school) and took another nap at 7:30 for less then an hour. Then I put him to bed at 10:30pm and he did not wake up until 3am.  He woke up at 4:30 and again at 5:30 to nurse.  It seems like the only way that I can get him to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time at night is to keep him up all day. 

He is crying in his crib in his bedroom as I type.  I nursed him, but he does not want to go to sleep.  He has been up since 8am with about an hour nap (in the car).

I don't know which is worse a cranky baby or not sleeping.   Wait, I do know!   NOT SLEEPING IS WORSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment