Monday, March 21, 2011

Cat Naps During the Night

Last night was the same old same old.  I thought keeping him up later would make him sleep longer, but it didn't!  I did not get to bed until after 12am.  My hubbie was watching TV and I could not sleep.  Little Man decided to wake up at 1:53am that is only 3 hours of sleep for him and less then 2 for me.  So I went into his room and nursed him and put him back in his crib.  He went right to sleep, but for some reason he does not sleep for more then 2-3 hours straight without needing to nurse.  So about every 2-3 hours I would pick him up and nurse him and try to put him back in his bed before I fell back asleep. 
I had to wake up at 6am to get my daughter to the bus.  My hubbie saw how tired I was and he got her off to school, but I just could not go back to sleep.  It wasn't until 7:30am when my hubbie drove my oldest son to school, that I deiced to take little man to my bed to sleep.  He still work up ever two hours to eat, but his time I could nurse him in my bed and fall right asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment