Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Still no sleep for mom

I really should write Ditto for yesterday morning.  Little man work up at 2am so I nursed him, then woke up at 4am so I nursed him, and woke up at 5am so I nursed him.  then I had to get up at  5:50 to get my daughter off to the bus.  I was surprised that he did not wake up when my alarm when off (the alarm was on my phone sitting on the nightstand next to the bed in his room).  He whimpered a bit, but never fully woke up.  Even when I was making noise getting her ready he still stayed a sleep.  I was not until 6:45 when I decided to take a shower (in a bathroom far away from his room) that he woke up.  Of course he woke  up as soon as I put shampoo in my hair.
I nursed him at 7am and then I had to take my oldest to school so he slept in the car on the way there and back which took a hour.  I am glad that he was able to sleep.  So I have been up  since 5am  and with about 4 hours of total sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment