Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Sleep Method

Today I am going to start a new sleep method with my little man.  It is the Self Soothing Method.  I have created a routiue for him.   It is basicly the routine that he has himself scheduled.  I am going to put on this PJ, read him a book with only the closet light on and then turn off all the lights while I nurse him on a twin bed in his room.  Then when he is almost asleep, I am going to move him into his crib.  Then I will quitely leave the room.  When he wakes up during the night I am going to go into his room without turing on the lights or saying a word I am going to pick him up and lay him on the bed and nurse him.  When he is done nursing I am going to put him back in his crib.  I will repeat this until it is moring time.  I will let you know how it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment