Saturday, March 26, 2011

A little sleep is better then none

Well I did not blog yesterday, not because I was sleeping, but was busy.  My hubbie did get my daughter and oldest off to school so that I could sleep in as much as possible.  I really do have a great husband.  I also went over to a friends house to help her home school her kids.  I try to teach a science lesson, but my mind was not as clear as I would have liked it to be. 
Last night my hubbie and oldest left to go camping with the boy scouts, so I was left with the two youngest.  I was able to get them off to bed early, but I had a hard time going to sleep without my hubbie next to me.  I did not get to sleep until 12am and then Little Man came calling at 1am for his feeding.  So I took him into my room to nurse in my bed and we sleep there for the night.  He still woke up for multible feeds, but I did not have to get out of bed to do it, so I slept better.  My daughter woke me up at 7am this morning.  Since she is used to getting up at 5:50, I guess this was sleeping in for her.  So I  gave her her meds and changed her diaper (remember she has rett syndrome)  and then I told her she could come and sleep in my bed with me and Little Man, but just when we are about to dose off the dog starts scratching to get in.  It was about 8am by then so we were all up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment