Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How to pick a Christmas card that perfect for any family:


 How to pick a Christmas Card that perfect for any family 


Christmas time is almost here and it is time to start picking out the perfect Christmas card.  My favorite cards have photos of my family and friends.  It is so nice to see how everyone has changed from year to year and I love seeing cute matching outfits.  Christmas card photos are kept and treasured, they are not thrown away like the paper cards.  With Tiny Prints Christmas cards collection you can pick a Christmas card with photos you have taken to keep and treasure for years to come .
Christmas Cards Blissful Christmas - Front : Chambord
Here is an example of one of  my favorite Christmas cards.
  Click here to check it out..
For my Christmas card I always like to include scripture or add something to point people to the TRUE reason why we celebrate Christmas but it is hard to find a Christmas card that has both the option for family photos and a message.  The card I picked (above)  already has the symbols of Christ's birth in a manger and a message of "Merry Christmas", that is one reason why I like it.

As many of you know I have 3 children, one of whom is special needs.  Having 3 kids makes it hard to get them all to smile at the same time, so I also like the option of having multiple photo in a Christmas card.  You can take a single photo of each child and then add them to the Christmas card photo (just like in the Christmas cards at Tiny Prints.)
Christmas Cards Divine Night - Front : Black
Here is another example of  a Christmas cards I like.  
Click here to see it.


At Tiny Prints you also have so many options that you can add to your photo.  From the color of the card or ink to having the option of the company sending your Christmas cards for you.  They even give you the recommended pixels your photo needs for just the right fit.  

Christmas Cards Counted Blessings - Front : Peppermint
I like this Christmas card too. Click here to see it.

  These are the three Christmas cards that I like best.  Now all I have to do is to choose one.  I think that I will take my photos first and see which one looks best with the photos I like best.

Check out tiny prints to meets all of your Christmas card needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment