Saturday, November 5, 2011

Free Beech Nut Coupons


 I am very impressed with the Beech Nut Brand Company.  My son has been eating Beech Nut Brand baby food and cereal from the time he was old enough to eat solid food.  He really likes their baby food, but he is a picky eater.  He is the pickiest eater I know. When it came time for him to move up to toddler food.  I thought that Beech Nut Brand toddler food was a simple choice.  So I went out to our local HEB and bought over $10 in their steamer toddler food.  Well, to my surprise, he did not like them and would not eat any of them.  I was so upset to waste over $10 in baby food.  I am not saying that Beech Nut baby food does not taste good, because he will not eat other brand's toddler food either.

What makes this story so surprising is when I called  Beech Nut Brand Companyto ask them what they recommend, they were so understanding.  They did not try to defend their product.  They understood that even through he was a toddler, maybe he was not ready for toddler food.   They felt so bad that I had to throw away over $10 in their product that they sent me coupons to replace the products that we threw out.  What an awesome company.

So even though they did not ask me too, I wanted to share with you how much I like  Beech Nut Brand Company.

  Did you know if you are a new mom. You can call their number and get a FREE welcome kit with coupons and information.  1-800-BEECH-NUT (1-800-233-2468)

Here is what you get:

  • Guide to feeding your baby
  • A form for their rewards program
  •  2 coupons for $1 off beech nut cereal
  • one coupon for $1 off any 8 Beech Nut items
  • one coupon for $1 off any 6 stage 3 baby food
  • one coupon for $1 off any10  stage 2 baby food
  • one coupon for $1 off any stage 4 toddler food
  • buy 3 get one free stage 1 baby food


Thank You Beech Nut Brand for being an awesome company!

If you are not a new mother,  but you still like getting free Beechnut products check out their reward program by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment