The Winner is Deanna of Mommygaga
The power of scent is remarkable. It can have positive effects on your mood, reduce stress, and even help you sleep better. But not all scents are created equal. The fruit, floral and herbal ingredients used to create the scents in Seventh Generation's new natural dish liquid come from fields , not factories.
- Seventh Generation dish liquid contains only essential oils and botanical extracts, and delivers real cleaning power. Your tableware will be left fresh and ready to serve your next home cooked meal.
- With authentic ingredients like lavender from the fields of Drome in the foothills of the Alps, clementines from sunny Calabria and lemons from the soils of Sicily, Seventh Generation natural dish liquid is free of unnecessary synthetic colors or chemically engineered scents.
- Enter the “Nature Makes Perfect Scents” sweepstakes at seventhgeneration.com/scents and you can have the chance to take a trip for two to visit one of the sourcing sites of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid fragrance ingredients. Visit seventhgeneration.com/scents to learn more about each scent’s origin.
Ginger and Sesame Chicken
The food tasted delicious and the whole family loved it. But now I was left with clean up. So I grabbed my bottle of Seventh Generation liquid dish soap and my Twist© loofah sponges and was ready to clean.
This is what the La Creuset baker looked like before we washed it. I was going to show you photos of what the baker looked like after we washed it with Seventh Generation liquid soap, but nothing will show you better then seeing it with you own eyes. I video taped me washing it from beginning to end and I was shocked as how fast Seventh Generation liquid soap cut the grease, but don't take my word for it. See how amazingly easy it is to cleaning dishes with Seventh Generation liquid soap.
I know you cannot smell it, but the Seventh Generation liquid soap scents smells divine. I love all Seventh Generation liquid soap scents, but I would say my favorite is lavender. Seventh Generation liquid soap scents are not man made, but natural accruing scents. I find myself washing my hands with the Seventh Generation liquid soap all day so my hands smell like lavender.
Now for what you have been waiting for....The giveaway...
- Your giveaway Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid prize pack will contain:
- (4) bottles of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties in Free and Clear, Lavender Floral &; Mint, Fresh Citrus &; Ginger, and Lemongrass &; Clementine Zest scents
- Premium 3 Qt. 12” x 9” Baking Dish from Le Creuset
- (2) Twist© loofah sponges and (2) Twist© scour pads made from 100% post-recycled materials
- Set of 3 organic cotton dish towels.
CLOSED on November 28th 2011
Follow me on Google for 2 additional entrees. You must leave a post stating you are following me for each entree. Share this Giveaway on your facebook page and leave a comment on this post tell me you have shared this giveaway on your facebook page.
Winner was Deanne
RULES: Maximum of 7 entries per person. The giveaway will end on November 28th at midnight. I will randomly pick a winner at random.org on November 29th. I will notify the winner by e-mail and posted winners first name or user name on my blog. The winner with have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older and a US resident to enter.