Sunday, April 1, 2012

Purex cookie scented laundry detergent review

As an avid baker, I love the smells of fresh baked cookies.  A house filled with the smell of fresh baked cookies feels warm and inviting.  What if I told you your clothes and linens could have that same smell?  Well, now all your laundry can sell like fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, with Purex's new sent Cookie.






 With my two youngest spilling; either on me or on themselves, it can be hard to find a laundry detergent that will get rid of all different stains. Purex liquid detergent  penetrates deep down into fabric fibers, removing ground-in dirt and stains.  Purex also deliveres on it’s promise to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean.   Purex leaves my white clothes whiter, my colored clothes more vibrant, and I don't have stains left on my clothes.



As a Purex insider, I was asked to sample Purex's new Cookie Scented Laundry Detergent.  The new cookie scent leaves my clothes smelling like fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.  When I jump into bed, by sheets feel so soft, it is like rolling around in a cloud of chocolate chip cookies.  Who doesn't want their clothes to smell like cookies?








 Purex laundry detergent's new Cookie scent, like all Purex laundry detergent's hasbeen formulated to work in both traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers. Purex will work with both top and side loading washer machines.






Disclaimer:  I received a sample of cookie scented purex and all information for this post was provided by Purex.


April Fools...  I got you didn't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment