Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am hosting a Silk Soy Milk House Party

I am hosing a  Silk® Marvelous Mornings House Party this month.  Today my hostess kit arived and I was so excited.  I cannot wait to share with all my friends how much I enjoy drinking Silk Soy Milk.


The new Silk fruit and Protein is a refreshing fruit juice blend with the nourishing power of protein. Silk fruit and Protein has 5grams of protein and three delicious flavors.

I cannot wait to host my Silk fruit and Protein House party with my friends and family.  We will sample the new Silk fruit and Protein flavors and try a recipe using Silk Soy Milk.  Once my guest taste the rich flavors in Silk, they may never want to go back to pain old milk again.



My  exclusive Party Pack contained:
For me, the host:
  •  Coupons free quart or half gallon of any Silk
  • 1 Silk juice glass
  • 1 Silk tumbler


For me and myguests
  • 42 Coupons (3 per person) for $1 off any quart or larger of Silk Fruit & Protein
  • 42  Silk tasting cups 
  • 14 crazy straws
  • 14 Silk bowls, plates and napkins
  • 14 Silk magnets
  • 14 Coupons for $15 off a Ninja® kitchen appliance
Look for more post on my Silk® Marvelous Mornings House Party  later this month.

Disclosure: The product, and information have been provided by Silk through House Party in exchange for hosting a Silk® Marvelous Mornings House Party .   

No comments:

Post a Comment