Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We had a Smurftastic time at a Smurftastic party

A fellow blogger friend of mine hosted a "Smurftastic party".  She had smurf themed food; blueberries, blue sprite, and even smurfs cereal.  We made smurf hats and colored blue smurfs on coloring paper.  The older kids watch the new Smurf movie.  I was busy chasing Little Man around her house.   Little Man and I dressed up for the "Smurftastic party".  It was so much fun.
Little Man had the best Smurf costume, hands down!

Little Man like trying Smurfs cereal (most of it ended up on the floor).
I think it was a great idea to have a  "Smurftastic party".  I cannot wait to see the new movie (when Little Man is asleep and I can actually watch the whole movie). LOL


Check out her blog to learn more and see more fun photos.
http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-smurftastic-party.html

No comments:

Post a Comment