Tuesday, June 26, 2012

America's Next Top Wooliteer Party


I wanted to tell my friends to stop torturing their clothes so I invited them to come on over to my house for America's Next Top Wooliteer Party. What is a Wooliteer you ask? A Wooliter is someone who uses Woolite because they love their wardrobe and don't want to torture it.   For me to be America's Next Top Wooliteer I talked with my friends about some of the ways they can stop torturing their clothes by using Woolite Extra Dark laundry detergent. We also play a Denim Care trivia game to see who knew the most about Denim trivia. I am not sure who won, because we were all have so much fun, I forgot to keep score.

All my guest went home with a sample of Woolite Extra Dark laundry detergent to try for themselves.


We Started off the party with a potluck snack bar.  Each guest brought a snack to share.  We had so much food and it was more fun than having a plain old dinner.


 I made guacamole dip, a meat a cheese tray and peanut butter cookie tarts.


 Some of my friends brought pizza, chipoltle dip and brownies.
  Here is a better look at the peanut butter cookie tarts.  They are so simple to make and tasted so good.  All you need is peanut butter cookie mix, a bag of peanut butter cup and a tart shaped pan.

Now back to the Woolite Party



We played the  Woolite trivia game, and we were surprised by some of the answers to many of the questions.
 Here is the photo of Woolite Complete and the sample of Woolite Extra Dark Care. 





 This is a photo of some of the buttons I made for the women to wear. I know they are a little hard to see, but they say "I heart my jeans", "Crowdtap", and  "Long live you jeans"


We played the Denim Care trivia game, I would ask my guest questions about denim care along with some multiple choice question.  I would wait to see who answered the question correctly.  We were surprised by some of the answers to many of the questions. 

Here is a sample question: Doing which of the following can help prevent damage to your jeans'denim fibers?
a. washing them folded
b. Wrapping them in rubber bands and washing them
c. washing them inside out
d. Only washing your jeans with other jeans
(to get the answer see bottom of post)

After the Woolite trivia game, it was time for our fashion show. encouraged my friends to model their favorite denim outfits.   







Here is me holding up the sign telling the ladies we are having a fashion show tonight.   


Did you know? Woolite COMPLETE gives all your clothes the right balance of cleaning and caring. It doesn't contain harsh ingredients, so it won't cause stretching, shrinking or fading. With Woolite COMPLETE, you can keep all your clothes looking like new!



At our fashion show these are my scores from some of the ladies

Did you know? Woolite COMPLETE gives all your clothes the right balance of cleaning and caring. It doesn't contain harsh ingredients, so it won't cause stretching, shrinking or fading. With Woolite COMPLETE, you can keep all your clothes looking like new!


Not all my friends could come to the Party so we made time another day for me to share my love of Woolite.  It was like having two mini-parties.  Again, I encouraged my friends to model their favorite denim outfits.


We had fun giving each other different scores for our fabulous outfits.

Did you know? Woolite COMPLETE's™ formula has been specially created to Clean & Care for ALL types of fabrics and ALL colors in all washing cycles. Woolite's detergent effectively washes away everyday dirt, while helping care for all types of clothes - from jeans, to tees, to more delicate fabrics like wool and silk.



Here is another high score for my outfit from some of the ladies, and my daughter (she gave me the lowest score).

Did you know? Woolite® Extra Dark Care has a special formula that cleans and helps maintain the original color intensity of your dark clothes. It won't cause fading, shrinking or stretching, so dark colors stay vivid and clothes look like new for longer





This is Little Man giving me my score, at least it was a high score. 

Did you know? Woolite® effectively removes everyday dirt, while helping to care for your clothes. For Extra tough or dried in stains, we recommend that you pre-treat the stains with a stain remover such as Resolve Fabric Treatment.


This is me showing all the women the sample of Woolite Extra Dark Care, coupon for $2 off Woolite and information packet they all took home for playing the Denim Care trivial game.


Now I think all of my friends who participated in American's Next Top Wooliteer, can be called a Wooliteer.  A Wooliter is someone who uses Woolite because they love their wardrobe and don't want to torture it.  


Click her to learn more about Woolite



Answer to trivia question: Doing which of the following can help prevent damage to your jeans'denim fibers?  (c.) washing them inside out

Disclosure:  The samples, prize pack and information were provided by Woolite through crowdtap.  I received a sample of product to review.  All opinions expressed her are my own and were not swayed by receiving products.   I am not held liable for failure to deliver prize pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment