Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to me

So this morning I woke up to this...
 I was so excited.  I love flower and these are big and beautiful.  My favorite, white roses and they smells so sweet too.  I felt really love and cherished.  You see some times we wait until after Valentine's day to celebrate our love for each other.  It just seems like such a waste to spend twice if not triple the about of a products just because it is a certain day. On the other hand it is sometime night to get something just because!
He also hand picked this red velvet cupcake and strawberry dipped tuxedo.  It looks so yummy.  I cannot wait to try it, but I am going to wait until after dinner.

He has planned a romantic dinner at home after the kids go to bed.  He is going to make me dinner, but it is a surprise as to what we are having to eat.  It will probable be a filet of steak or lobster, those are my favorite.  I am sure there will be a salad and bake potato too. Yum!

I am so excited I cannot wait!

I pray your Valentine's day is a blessed one.  May you be showed with love and gratitude on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment