Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chick fil-a taste test


The other night our local Chick-fil-a was hosting a taste test.  At first I was not sure I wanted to do it.  My Oldest and some of his fellow scouts were adventuresome and said they wanted to try it.  Teenage boys are always will to try different foods mixed together.


  A Chick-fil-a employee gave my Oldest a blindfold to put on, when the blindfold was secure, he handed him a cup full of mystery ingredients.



 This is his first bite of the mystery Ingredients.
 Here he is chewing it and trying to figure out what it was.  He knew from the start it was a chicken nugget, but it took him a little while do decide what was coated on it.  After a few chews he decided it was honey, and he was right.

This is him handing the blindfold to the next victim.  This was such a fun even for the boys.  We were all laughing and having a great time.  Chick-fil-a always knows what to do to keep us coming back. 


Believe it or not the next victim was me. Since this blind taste test was hosted by Chick-fil-a, I knew It would be a delicious one.  I did not have to worry about any of the cups being filled with gross food.  Here is a video of my taste test. (it was taken by My Oldest)



http://youtu.be/w7uSn-sgUmY


If the above video does not work try this link: http://youtu.be/w7uSn-sgUmY


To find out more about Chick-fil-a check out their website.  http://www.chick-fil-a.com/

Disclaimer:  I did not receive any free products for posting this blog. All opinions express are my own personal opinions.

1 comment: