Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex UltraPacks review


A few years ago I visiting my sister and her new husband.  I had no clean clothes, and needed to do laundry.  I asked her if I could do my laundry while she was at work, and she said "sure". She showed me where the laundray detergent was located and she left for work.  I seprated my clothes, put them into the washer,  added the right amount of laundry detergent, and turned on the washer machine.  About 20 minuits later, I heard a loud thud.  I ran to the laundry room to see what made the noise.  I had left the laundry detergent on top of the washer and when it started to spin, the bottle of liquid detergent had fallen off and spilled all over the carpet.  I was mortified and unsure how to clean up the mess.  Every time I tried to clean up the liquid detergent with water, bubbles formed.  It took me so almost five hours to clean up the mess.  I am not even sure if I ever told my sister about this, and I don't remember how I explained why I used so much laundry detergent.

Purex came up with the perfect solution for people like me,Purex® UltraPacks™.  I only wish they had come up with this product before I visited my sister. (LOL)
So what are Purex® UltraPacks™?
 New Purex UltraPacks are pre-dosed liquid detergent packets containing powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent.  These little packs are full of Purex's powerful Triple Action liquid formula. The new and improved Triple Action formula delivers even better on Purex’s promise to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean. My white clothes are whiter, my colored clothes are more vibrant, and I don't have stains left on my clothes. It’s Laundry Simplified.®

 

Purex UltraPacks can dissolve quickly in hot, warm or cold water making them ideal for all types of laundry.Purex UltraPacks are also formulated and safe for all machines, including high-efficiency (HE).


I think Purex UltraPacks  are going to revolunize the way we do laundry.  Now I do not have to worry about spilling my liquid detergent.  There is also no messy drip of liquid detergent dripping down the bottle making a mess on my cabinets. No more measuring or spilling.  Now all you have to do is just drop the little packet into the washer and push start (see direction on package).  Our family loves anything that will save us time and money, and Ultra Packs do both.  I have changed the way I do laundry, and you can too.

 Coming soon in mid February, Purex will be offering a FREE sample of Purex UltraPacks.  I will let you know when, in a future post.

Disclosure: Purex provided a free sample of Purex UltraPacks for me to review. However, all opinions expressed are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment