Thursday, January 12, 2012

Have your tried "Huggies Little Movers"?


Have you tried Huggies new slip on diapers?  I was so excited to try out these new diapers.  I went to the Huggies website to see "which type of squarmy baby" I have.  You can check out Huggies website to see what squirmy baby you have too.  Well,  I have what their website calls the "Wee Whirligig" it says that he spins, twirls and moves his bottom any way that he can so that he does not have to have his diaper changed.  Yep, they are right that is exactly what Little Man does at each diaper change.


When you chick on the squirmy name generator not only can you see what type of squirmy baby you have but you can also print a coupon for $2.00 off any one package of Huggies little movers Slip-On diapers.   I printed my coupon and purchased my box of Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers.



Here is what Little Man and I thought of  Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers.
The diapers are easy to slip on and easy to slip off too.  If you desire to have them lay down for a change they do have tabs on the sides to remove the diaper.   The   Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers also have the leak lock system that keeps the diaper free from leaks. They also move with him, which is important too.



 Little Man loves his new "big kid" underwear.  I like them because it make it so much easier to change his diaper.  All I have to do it catch him, slip the old one off and the new one on.  It is so easy for me to do.

To find out more information about Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers.
Check out their website here Huggies 

Disclaimer:  I was not asked by Huggies to do a review and the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment