Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well the last few days I was getting the house ready for my husbands surprise Birthday party.  It was on Friday and was a hit.  Everyone had so much fun.  I was even able to put Little Man to sleep in his crib so that we could all play a board game.  I was so excited from the party and actually pulling it off that I had a hard time going to sleep.  I even got sick in the middle of the night (about 2-2:30pm).  Luckily Little Man was asleep while I was in the bathroom(TMI). 

On Saturday my kids were up at 7:30 and did not go back to sleep.  My Hubie was able to sleep all over the house, but I just had to stay up and watch the kids.  By the time 8pm rolled around I was walking around almost half asleep.  I am just glad that I did not have to make dinner (we had leftovers from the party). 

Now it is Sunday afternoon and last night was the same old same old.  Up every two hours for Little Man to feed.  My kids got up at 7:30 again this morning and we went to church.  Then we had some friends over for lunch and now I am ready to try to put Little Man down for a nap and try to take one myself.  YEA RIGHT.

Oh yea, Did I tell you that Little Man is 7 months today?  Now he can not only crawl, but can sit up on his own and now is pulling up to the couch.  Every time I turn around he is learning a new skill.    

No comments:

Post a Comment