Saturday, April 2, 2011

If it's not one kids its another!

Last night was the same as all the other nights.  Little man was up ever two hours, but at least it was not a school day, Right?

Today my daughter work me up at 6am.  I tried to tell her that today is not a school day but I guess she did not get the memo (she has rett syndrome).  I put her in bed with me and about 5 minutes later Little man was calling for me to come and get him.  So I went and got him and put him in my bed.  I nursed him to sleep.  But each one of them took turns waking up.  I wanted to go back to sleep, but I had a friend's baby shower that I needed to get ready for.  They both fell asleep in the car on the way to the shower.  I was so envious. 

Although I did enjoy my cuddle time with my girl and my little man.  They are only young once and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment