Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's a sleep Miracle

I have not written in a while mostly because nothing has changed.  I was putting Little Man to bed in his room around 10:30pm and he would wake up around 1am ever night giving me less than 3 hours of sleep in a row.  From then on I was keeping him in our room since my hubbie has not installed a fan in his room yet (his room get the hottest). 
Well, Last night I put Little Man to bed before 10pm.  I did a few things around the house and than I was in bed by 10:30.  When I woke up to get him the clock said 4:00am.  I had to put my glasses on to make sure that I was not seeing thing or dreaming.  WOW, it's a Miracle.  He finally sleep for more than 3 hours (yes, I know it is only one night) but at least now I know he can do it. 
  The reason why he slept for more than 3 hours is that he did not take good naps yesterday.  He was up at 7:30am.  He did sleep in the car on the way to taking my oldest to school, but not longer than 30 minutes.    His first nap was about an hours and his second nap was only 40 minutes long.  So, I guess I need to try to keep him from napping?

Praise God!  I needed sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment