Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I must look beautiful because I finally got some real beauty sleep!

Sorry I did not post for two day.  I have not been getting much sleep, and the kids activities keep me busy.    Yesterday night Little Man was up almost every hour and as soon as I put him in his crib he woke up and we had to start the bed time routine all over again.ARG! 

As for last night I CHEATED.  Yes, I admit it.  I was so tired that when he woke up at 12am (and I had not gone to bed yet)  I brought him back to my bed to nurse him and I was so comfortable and warm that I fell asleep.  I do have to say that it was the best night sleep I have had since we started putting Little Man in his crib.  He only woke up 2 times during the night and then went right back to sleep. I know that he must go back to his room tonight, but I really did enjoy the sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment