Saturday, June 22, 2013

Make your dishwasher work for you with platinum cascade

Disclosure:  I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade.  I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.


I have been using Cascade since I starting using a dishwasher.  I did not know how spoiled I had been by Cascade until one day when my hubby brought home the generic brand.  When I went to unload the dishwasher I though to myself was this run?  There were so many pieces of food on the dishes.  What is the point of spending less on dish washing liquid, if you have to use twice as much?  That was all it took for my hubby to say, "we will only buy Cascade from now on".  The next day he came home with  a bottle of Cascade. We have tried Cascade liquid and Cascade pacs.  I prefer the pacs because they are so easy my kids can put them in without making a mess.   It's a great way for my 2 year old to help with the household chores!

This weekend I went out of town leaving my hubby home with kids and a Cascade Platinum Pacs.  I figured if I was going to leave him home alone with three kids I had to do all I could to make his life easier.     


Cascade Platinum Pacs deliver the most powerful clean available from Cascade while simultaneously helping to maintain the sparkling look of your clean dishwasher interior.

Cascade Platinum Pacs feature an advanced triple action recipe that is specially designed to leave dishware virtually spot-free and help prevent build-up of hard-water film on dishwasher walls. 


No pre-rinse, fights grease , rinse aid action  Phosphate free.

Some of the dish care benefits are: 
  • Delivers Cascade’s best clean with a premium, advanced triple action formula that helps prevent residue on your dishes, and even filming on your machine.
  • Scrubs away tough 24 hour stuck-on food.
  • Eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes.
  • Helps maintain the look of new dishwasher and helps prevent additional  hard water film build up
  • Delivers exceptional dishware shine
  • No pre-rinse because it has a rinse aid action, and it fights grease too.
  • Phosphate free.
Cascade Platinum Pacs are available in Fresh and Lemon Burst Scents at a store near you.   For more information on all Cascade products Click Here.  

Dishes before Cascade Platinum 
Dishes before Cascade Platinum 

Gail Simmons  partnership with Cascade
Now, more than ever, people eat with their eyes, and the evidence is all over sites like Facebook and Instagram. With that in mind, Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons, has partnered with Cascade to discuss why presentation is just as important as preparation.

Learn more about Cascade's partnership with Gail Simmons by checking out the Cascade Facebook page and Cascade YouTube page.



Cascade Platinum Contest with Instagram


Cascade has a "My Platinum" contest on Instagram!   For four week fans are encouraged to upload photos related to the weekly contest themes.  Now is the time to show off how sparkly Cascade makes all your pots, pans and plates!


To find out more about the contest rules and how to submit your photos click hereIf you not signed up with Instagram you can sign up now, just follow the link.  Each week, two contestants will be selected to receive a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher.  Additionally, one lucky grand prize winner will receive a Platinum kitchen.  In order to win, you have to both register and upload a photo with the #MyPlatinum hashtag and tag @MyCascade.  



Each week will have a 6 days entree period with a theme for your Instagram photo.

Week 1: My Platinum Plate (Entry Period: 6/3-6/9) Show us your best dish styled from the sparkling plate up!
Week 2: My Platinum Bite (Entry Period: 6/10-6/16) Show us your best bite and most creative use of sparkling silverware!
Week 3: My Platinum Clink (Entry Period: 6/17-6/23) Show us how you serve up creative concoctions in sparkling glasses.  Cheers!
Week 4: My Platinum Table (Entry Period: 6/24-6/30) Show us your sparkling tablescape for your most special celebrations!
Grand Prize Winner (Entry: 6/3-6/30)


Top tips  with John Powell on how to load your dishwasher to get optimal clean:



If you are tired of pre-rinsing dishes, it is time to switch to Cascade Platinum Pacs.  If you do not want to worry about spots on you dishes it is time to switch to Cascade Platinum Pacs.  If your dishwasher needs a good clean, it is time to switch to Cascade Platinum Pacs.    Don't take my word, go and try Cascade Platinum Pacs out for yourself. 










No comments:

Post a Comment