Sunday, May 26, 2013

Getting in shape in style with Old Navy Acitve-wear.


  As a Member of Crowdtap I am so excited to be able to answer questions about what I think of upcoming styles.  

Since I love shopping at Old Navy for the hottest new trends, I was selected to participate in Old Navy’s dresses sample share!  I also choose one of my friends to come with me to Old Navy to pick out our favorite Active-wear outfit. 

Old Navy’s selection of Active-wear this season is more stylish that ever! There are so many styles to choose from.

First, I took a look at the Active-wear at Old Navy's website to see what shirts, shorts and pants I thought might fit my style.  It was until I went to an Old Navy store with my friend and tried on some outfits and check out the styles that I realized picking out just one outfit was going to be a hard task.




I try on many different Active-wear styles.  I already have Old Navy Active wear pants and really like how airy and comfortable they feel.  One the top row is my favorite Old Navy shirt, Women's Active by Old Navy Bubble-Mesh tank in neon yellow.  They are my favorite Old Navy Active-Wear.  They hid my stomach fat, and give me the freedom to move.  The are made of  100% polyester with mesh all over and a micro stripping print.   Most of the shirts are fitted throughout body.  On the bottom row I am wearing one of my favorite colors Icy Aqua.  The bottom right shirt is Women's Active by Old Navy mesh tops.  I like t these tops because they are 100% polyester with soft moister-wicking pique mesh designed to keep you cool and dry when you  are working out.  






This is my friend Lola also tried on the same Old Navy Active-Wear shirt, Women's Active by Old Navy Bubble-Mesh tank  and  Women's Active by Old Navy mesh tops.  She dedied to pair them with Active-Wear pants and Capri.



Above is some photos of me and my friend showing off some of the Old Navy Active Wear styles.

Click here to watch my video of me describing Old Navy Active-Wear outfits on YouTube. 




We had so much fun trying on different Old Navy Active-Wear shirts and shorts and pairing them with our favorite Old Navy accessories.  You don't have to wait to find the perfect Active-wear outfit, call a few of your gal pal and head over to Old Navy for your own fashion show. 

   Now you have seen our favorite Old Navy Active-Wear head over to your local Old Navy store,or check out Old Navy.com and find your perfect workout outfit.




 Disclosure:  My friends and I received a free  Activewear shirt and short courteous of Old Navy through crowdtap.  However the opinions expressed here are my own




No comments:

Post a Comment