Saturday, May 4, 2013

Can you get a real clean with just toilet paper? Cottonelle Clean Care system:

Cottonelle is not just a toilet paper, it is a Clean Care system.  You cannot use just toilet paper alone, it does not get the job done.  Click here to learn more about Cottonelle

If you have not had a chance to check out the new Test your cleaning logic video you are missing out.  I think they are so true and that is what makes them funny.  I wash my hair everyday, so my favorite video is "The Salon":  Can you wash your hair without water?

So now you have seen the video and  you are now convinced you need the Cottonelle Clean Care system.   So how does it work?  It is a two part system.  1st you use the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper, next you follow up with the Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist wipes.  It's that simple. 

Why Cottonelle?

My family have been brand loyal to Cottonelle for longer than I can remember.  I have tried the cheaper brands, but they just don't get the job done.  We ended up using more toilet paper and it clogged up our toilets.  Cottonelle is safe for sewers and septic systems.  When it come to toilet paper, I think less is more. Cottonelle is one-ply, but it can get the job done.  I also want a toilet paper that is soft, I mean I am a girl.  I think Cottonell is the softest, thickest and most absorbent toilet paper I have used.  

When my kids are little I use wipes to clean there bottom, and I am not sure how or when, but along the way we stop using wipes and just use toilet paper.  WHY?  I do not know, but that is about to change.  Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipe are more than a wipe they wash the area and keep it clean.  I like that they are flushable and break up after flushing.  They are also  safe for sewers and septic systems.  They are Alcohol-free.  The One touch dispensing tub makes them easy to use for the whole family!

As a member of Crowdtap I was chosen to do a Cottonelle Sample Share.  I was able to recieve a free sample of Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper pack and a package of Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes.  I also received two additional samples to give to two of my friends.  

Crowdtap wanted me to show my creative side and share with them some ways we add the Cottonelle Clean Care system to our bathroom routine.  Here is what we did: 





My friend Winta and my Little Man stocking up on Cottonelle toilet paper for their big indoor camping adventure. 


This is Grams, or should I say Her Majesty the Queen of Clean.  "Cottonelle Clean Care system is fit for a Queen." 


 This of course is the potty fairy  She comes and changes the Cottonelle toilet paper roll when ever it is empty and refills the Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes too.  (don't you wish she was real!)

Go a head and show off your creative side and share with Cottonelle Facebooksome ways you add the Cottonelle Clean Care system to our bathroom routine. 

Disclosure:  The samples, prize pack and information were provided by cottonelle through crowdtap.  I received a sample of product to review.  All opinions expressed her are my own and were not swayed by receiving products.  



No comments:

Post a Comment