Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Old Navy Style Council: Dresses

Old Navy Style Council: Dresses

  As a Member of Crowdtap I am so excited to be able to answer questions about what I think of upcoming styles.  

Since I love shopping at Old Navy for the hottest new trends, I was selected to participate in Old Navy’s dresses sample share!  I also choose one of my friends to come with me to Old Navy to pick out our favorite dress. 

Old Navy’s selection of dresses this season is more stylish that ever! There are so many styles to choose from.  

First, I took a look at the dresses at Old Navy's website to see what dresses I thought might fit my style.  It was until I went to an Old Navy store with my friend and tried on some outfits and check out the styles that I realized picking out just one dress was an impossible task.


Every girl needs a black dress she can wear any where.  This is DJ walking the cat walk as she picks out Old Navy accessories to go with her classic black dress.  She choose a sparkly scarf and black boots to add to her black dress.  

DJ picked out this simple Old Navy green dress, but she added the red blazer, green necklace and red hat to give it a more dressy day look.  This Old Navy green dress, and red blazer will be sure to get her noticed at work on casual Friday (red is the color of power).
I really like the feel of the Old Navy sweater dresses. They are so comfortable, and you can add any accessory to dress them up or down.


With these great Old Navy outfits we know why people are looking, because we look good!


I love this classy Old Navy dress I can wear it for a night out on the town with my hubby.

I may be a house wife, but in this dress I will not be cleaning anything but I would make a delicious meal for my friends and family.
This is my favorite look for DJ. I think she looks great in this Old Navy purple dress. I like how she added the black blazer, boots and necklaces. She could definitely wear this on any date.
                                                                            
Great minds think alike and we both picked out this Old Navy dress to try on. Each of us added our own splash of color to the dress with a scarf.  

Check our our video as we share with you our favorite Old Navy dresses:




We had so much fun trying on different Old Navy dresses and pairing them with our favorite Old Navy accessories.  You don't have to wait, so get a few of your gal pal and head over to Old Navy for your own fashion show. 

   Now you have seen our favorite Old Navy Dress, go to your local Old Navy store,or check out Old Navy.com and find your perfect dress.



 Disclosure:  My friends and I received a free pair of shorts courteous of Old Navy through crowdtap.  However the opinions expressed here are my own




No comments:

Post a Comment