Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Marzetti Simply Dressed Simply Delicious House Party


As any of my friends can tell you, I love hosting party.  Even more than hosting, I love getting and giving free products.  Who doesn't.  That is why when I heard House Party was looking for host for their Marzetti Simply Dressed Simply Delicious House Party, I could not help but apply. 

"Marzetti brand makes dressings, dips and croutons.  Marzetti's Simply Dressed® salad dressings are all natural, made with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and canola oil, which provides omega-3. And since they’re all natural salad dressings, they don’t contain preservatives, trans fat, high fructose corn syrup, MSG and artificial flavors."


My Party begin with me inviting my friends over for a night of Make Your Own Salad with Marzetti Simply Dressed salad dressing and Sensational conversations.  Once I had the guess invited, I turned my attention to the recipes.  


One of the recipes I made was Grilled Hearts of Romaine.  It is simple to make, healthy to eat and looks great on a plate. 

 

 Since the Party theme was Simple and healthy meals I kept the decor to a minimum.  I just laid out the coupons and bags out for guest to see.  
Here is a look at all the food I had at my Marzetti Simply Dressed Simply Delicious House Party.  We had all kinds of salads, stuffed mushrooms, and Grilled Hearts of Romaine.  I also filled the table with all kinds of salad toppings. 

 This is me welcoming all my guest to my Marzetti Simply Dressed Simply Delicious House Party.
 Here is Little Man with me and a friend.  We are all sampling the delicious Marzetti Simply Dressed salad dressing.  I liked them all it was to hard to choose a favorite.   We also had so much fun eating and sampling all the dressing that I did not take any photos of my friends sampling the dressings.  I was so into trying the delicious dressing and making my perfect salad, I forgot to take photo of all my guest.  It is kinds of funny how each of us liked different dressings.  


Here is all of us posing for a final photo with our Marzetti insulated tote bags.  Each guest was able to take one home, along with coupons and recipe cards.

Disclosure:  I received free products for me and my guest courtesy of Marzetti brand through House Party.  

1 comment: