Saturday, July 7, 2012

Our Independence day feast

Our Independence day feast was fit for a King and Queen (of BBQ).  It was so delicious.  We had ribs, brisket, veggie  kabobs, corn and garlic bread.  It was enough to make my mouth water.  And yes, it all taste as good as it looks.  Do you know what I liked most about this feast? My hubby did all the cooking (or should I say grilling).  My hubby is the best griller I know, and he is wonderful for blessing our family with this feast!



We did light up some fireworks.  We are in rural area outside a major city so we did not have the firework band.  I was not able to get any photos since Little Man was scared of the noise from the fireworks.  He was so upset he started to cry, so I took him inside while the rest of my family enjoyed them.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful 4th of July.

1 comment:

  1. My son was always afraid of the noise. Even when he got older, he we would have to hold our hands over his ears.

    Your feast looks AMAZING! I ended up taking care of one of my sons who had surgery on Monday.

    ReplyDelete