Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day: Thank you dad

Today I wanted to say a big Thank You to all the men and women that have served in the United States both pass and present. 

This day is a celebration to honor America's veterans.  American Veterans should be honored for their love of our country, and willingness to serve and sacrifice for the common good. They and their family go beyond the call of duty!  They sacrifice time with their family and friends so that we might enjoy freedom.

 In honor of Veterans Day, I wanted to give a shout of to my dad for his service to our country.  I wish he was still with us.  

My dad served 2 terms in Vietnam War. This is a photo of him at Fort Ord in California.  He was in the  U.S. Army infantry in company A, 4th Battalion, 3rd brigade.


No comments:

Post a Comment