What is hard water?
Hard Water" is defined as water that contains calcium and magnesium (ions). 85% of homes have hard water. How does hard water affect laundry? When you add detergent to hard water some of the compounds attach to calcium and magnesium granules that settle on the bottom of your washing machine and eventually retreating down the drain without actually cleaning your clothes. What a waste of detergent.
20 Mule Team is a 100% natural accruing mineral from the earth. Borax is the common name for sodium Tetraborate; a naturally occurring substance produced by the perpetual evaporation of seasonal lakes.
4 Reasons to add Borax to your Laundry detergent:
1. 20 Mule Team® Borax will naturally soften hard water and improves your detergent's cleaning power. Just add 1/2 cup 20 Mule Team borax to your regular (Purex) laundry detergent.
2. 20 Mule Team® Borax helps keep stains from being re-deposited back onto clothes.
3. 20 Mule Team® Borax helps eliminate daily odor from your clothes.
4. 20 Mule Team® Borax has absolutely nothing added. No Phosphates, chlorine or other additives chemicals.
Did you know 20 Mule Team Borax is also formulated to work in both traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers.
Check out their website to learn more uses for 20 Mule Team Borax.
- Your Prize Pack will contain:
- Closed the winners are : Donna C. Elizabeth G. and Terri
- (1) one coupon for a FREE bottle of 20 Mule Team Borax
- (expires 09/30/2013)