Sunday, January 6, 2013

Old Navy Active-wear


It is a new year and it is time to stop putting off your weight loss goal.  If not having the perfect outfit to work out in is what has been stopping you from working out,  Old Navy has the outfit for you.  Old Navy has a huge stylish selection of Active-wear for you to choose from.

Since I love shopping at Old Navy for the hottest new trends, why not go there for my Active-wear needs too. Old Navy’s selection of Active-wear this season is more stylish that ever! There are so many styles to choose from.  

First, I took a look at the Active Wear at Old Navy's website to see what I thought might fit my style.


Going shopping with a friends is more fun so I grabbed a gal pal and headed over to Old Navy to pick out our favorite Active-wear outfit. 

We grabbed some of our favorite Active-wear outfits and took them to the dressing  room to try them on.  You can choose from Old Navy Active wear pull over or jackets.  The Old Navy Women's Active Compression Jackets have Thumb holes at the cuffs,breathable mesh panels at sides and back  and Reflective tape at back of neck.  They are also made of smooth quick
-drying tricot fabric with added stretch designed for peak active performance.  


  We even wanted to see how Old Navy Active-wear would stand up to our work out routine so we tried jumping rope while wearing them.  We also tried lifting some small weights while we wore our work out clothes.  Their Active-wear was put to the test, and it passed with flying colors.  Each outfit we tried was breathable and stretched to make our workout more comfortable. 


 As for Old Navy pants you have a huge selection to choose.  If you are like me and under 5"3, you many want to go with an Old Navy Active-wear Capri.  This way you do not trip over your pants, as you work out.  Whether you go for pants or Capris you will still have many different styles to choose from.    



I really like these Old Navy Women's Active Tie-Waist Bubble Tanks.  They are so comfortable and come in different colors.  They are great for women like me that have a little extra around their mid-section.  They are made of  lightweight moisture-wicking tricot that is designed to help keep you cool during your workout.  


This is the Active wear outfits that my friend and I decided to add to our workout wardrobe.  For my pants I went with Old Navy's Women's Active Color-Block Compression Capris in Ultraviolet.  They have a nice light fit throughout my hips and thighs making me feel slimmer.  

Now we have some of the hottest new style in Active-wear to keep us styling as we lose pounds and get fit.  





Disclamer:   As  a Member of Crowdtap I am so excited to be able to answer questions about what I think of upcoming styles.  My friends and I received a free pair of shorts courteous of Old Navy through crowdtap.  However the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment