Monday, January 21, 2013

My favorite Jeans: Old Navy




My Favorite pair of jeans are my Old Navy sweetheart cut.  They are so comfortable and fit just right for my curves.  They fit just right even with my fuller thighs.  They make me feel pretty and flirty with my husband. Maybe that is why we have three kids. LOL


 I also have a pair of Old Navy "flirt" cut jeans.  They are really comfortable too but they sit a little to low on me and when I bend down, watch out if my shirt is not long enough (plummer butt).

Old Navy jeans also go great with any shirt or blouse.  They also are not to light, but also not to dark either.

I am only 5'2", so it is hard to find a pair of jeans that not only fit great, but are also not to long either.  Old Navy has the options of a long, regular or short cut (I wear a "short" cut jeans).


I am only 5'2", so it is hard to find a pair of jeans that not only fit great, but are also not to long too.  Old Navy has the options of a long, regular or short cut (I wear a "short" cut jeans).



So why Old Navy brand jeans?  I have learned, trends come and trends go.    It is just not worth the time or money to figure out what is going to be stylish this year and what will be stylish next year.  I try to keep clothes in a timeless style.  I want clothes I can wear for a few years without feeling they are out of date and that is just what Old Navy jeans do for me.

I do try to add a few clothes each season from the new style, but I never go too far.  I have not added skinny jeans, they only add weight to you and I do not need to add any more weight to myself. I try to only add new styles to enhance my look.

I would be nice if  my jeans never faded or rip and all my jeans will fit me perfectly.  If there were no "skinny" jeans or "these jeans will fits me someday" jeans.  But until then Old Navy is the closest I can get to that idea.

Disclaimer:   Thank you to Crowdtap for inspiring this Old Navy post and lower photo.  I did not receive any products for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment