Monday, August 8, 2011

You're Never to Young for Chores



My Oldest is always complaining why my other two children do not have chores.  I have tried to explain to him that they are not capable of actually doing chores.  You see my daughter has Rett Syndrome and is not able to speak or have purposeful use of her hands.  (check out her page to learn more about Rett Syndrome).  She is not able to hold her own drink much less wipe down a table.  As for my youngest, well he is only 10 months old.  What chores could he possible do? Well, more then I thought he could.  My Oldest son caught this video of my youngest sweeping the floor.   He is only 10 months old, but man can he work a broom mop.  I guess his first chore will be to sweep the kitchen with the mop broom.  Now if I could just teach him to vacuum! (just kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment