Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School Days are Here Again


Today is the day that all the kids go back to school.  It has been a fun summer, but I am ready for them to go back to school and back to learning.
My oldest is now in 7th grade, and I cannot help but ask myself "when did that happen".  I cannot believe that I am so close to being a parent of a teenager.  He did not want the summer to end, but is happy to see his friends again.
Mare Bear is going into the 3rd grade today.  Although it doesn't really matter because she is in a life skill class and has had the same teacher for 3 years.  She was so happy to go back to school, see her teacher and play with her friends.  She also enjoys riding the bus and was so happy when she saw the bus rounding the corner of our street this morning.
Little Man is really going to miss his brother and sister.  It will be so hard for him not knowing where they are, or when they will get home.   However, it will be nice to spend some quality time with my Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment