Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ouchless cute Headbands

Do you remember when you were a little girl wear headbands that push so hard on your head it gave you a headache?  Well, I do.  That is why when I am looking for a way to keep my daughter's hair out of her face I also look for a painless way to do it.  I was so excited when I came across a headband in a Flourish catalog.  




This stylish headband is comfortable and easy to wear all day.  It stretches to fit each head, and has a cozy not constricting fit!  It says it fits sizes up to ten years and my daughter is 10 years old, and they fit her head nicely.  The colors available now are hot pink, black and purple.  The turquoise headband may be coming soon. 
  



To learn more about  this floral Headband click here

Disclosure: I Am no longer an independent consultant of Flourish, but wanted to share with you this really neat product.  










No comments:

Post a Comment