Friday, January 10, 2014

Hershey’s Spread the Possibilities Sample Share

As a member of Crowdtap I was selected to host a Hershey’s Spread the Possibilities Holiday Sampling.  

I have never used a chocolate spread before so I was not sure what to do with it.  When it arrived I just pulled out some my favorite snack items and gave it a try.   I was so excited to try all kinds of flavor combinations. 


We incorporated Hershey's spread into all of our snacking.  We gave our fruit a boost by trying Hershey's spread on strawberries and apples.  Next I mixed it with something salty; gram-crackers and pretzel.  I  also tried it on a Peanut butter, banana and Chocolate spread sandwich.  Oh yea and don't forget some chocolate spread on your my kids mini-waffles.  I added some marshmallows to the mini-waffles for a happy face!


 The sky is the limit with what my imagination wants to spread this chocolaty goodness on top!  


What do you associate Hershey brand with? 

Now do you really wish you had Hershey's Chocolate spread?  

Disclaimer:  I received a sample of Hershey's Chocolate spread from Crowdtap and Hershey's Brand.  However all opinions expressed her are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment