My kids love their bath time. What is more fun than sploshing and splashing in the tub. When the shampoo come out my kids try to run for the hill. I guess most kids do not like their hair being washed. I think it is because the harsh chemicals in the soaps that burn their little eyes. That is one reason why I like the "tear free" shampoo.
Dial® 's New Peachy Keen body and hair wash is developed with pediatric dermatologists to care for your child's tender skin and hair. It is also safe for sensitive skin because it is hypo-allergenic. Dial® 's new Peachy Keen leaves your child fresh and clean and that’s peachy keen.
About Dial® kids body and hair wash:
- Make especially for children ages six and older.
- Specially formulated to keep young skin soft and healthy.
- Developed with pediatric dermatologist
- Tear Free
- No artificial dyes or added parabens
- Ph balanced
- Has a mild cleansing without drying our children's delicate skin.
Click here to enter Dial® Facebook sweepstakes where you could win a free bottle of Dial® kids body and hair wash.
Dial® also has kids body and hair wash for ages 6 years and older in Watery Melon and Berry Cool scent. To get more information about Dial® kids body and hair wash Click Here.
for three different winner
- Your Prize Pack will contain:
- (1) one coupon for a FREE Dial® kids body and hair wash (expires 06/30/2014)