My little girl loves her bath time, she splashes so hard there is water all over the floor. I don't mind so much since she is having fun and giggling.
Fun time is over when it is time to wash her hair. She has a very sensitive head (maybe it is from all the EEG she has had over the years). She also has eczema and her skin can become very itchy. Anything I can do to make her bath time a more fun experience without leaving her scalp and skin itchy and dry, I am up to trying.
So the other day I washed her hair with Dial® kids body and hair wash, Watery Melon scent. One of the reason I chose it is because Dial® kids body and hair wash has a mild cleansing without drying our her delicate skin. She loved the Watery Melon scent, it like the smell of a cool summer breeze and fresh cool watermelon in the bath.
About Dial® kids body and hair wash:
- Available in Watery Melon or Berry Cool scent.
- Make especially for children ages six and older.
- Specially formulated to keep young skin soft and healthy.
- Developed with pediatric dermatologist
- Tear Free
- No artificial dyes or added parabens
- Ph balanced
- Has a mild cleansing without drying our children's delicate skin.
Dial® also has a kids body and hair wash for ages 2 years and older in Peachy Keen scent. To get more information about Dial® kids body and hair wash Click Here.
Click here to enter Dial® Facebook sweepstakes where you could win a free bottle of Dial® kids body and hair wash.
- Your Prize Pack will contain:
- (1) one coupon for a FREE Dial® kids body and hair wash (expires 06/30/2014)
- Additional entrees: