Monday, February 25, 2013

Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold

My daughter has home sick with a nasty cold for the past few day.  She sleep all day and night and up off and on coughing.  She was miserable and all she wanted was her mommy.  I knew she needed some help with her cough and chest congestion, so I gave her a dose of Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold and it worked.  She was up and smiling in no time.  She is feeling much better now.  If your little one needs some help with their symptoms try Children's Mucinex.  


Click here to receive $2 off Childrens Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold

Disclosure: I  received a free sample courtesy of Smiley360  and Children' s Mucinex.  Thanks to Children' s Mucinex for my free sample.  All options expressed her are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment