Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Old Navy Style Council: Summer Shorts

  As a Member of Crowdtap I am so excited to be able to answer questions about what I think of upcoming styles.  


Recently I was asked by Crowdtap to be part of the stylish and influential Old Navy Style council.  I could not help but say "YES!".  


Since I love shopping at Old Navy for the hottest summer trends, I was selected to participate in Old Navy’s SHORTS event! As a member of Old Navy Style Council I was able to redeem a coupon in-store for a free pair of shorts of my choice.  I was also allowed to choose one of my friends to come with me and get a pair of shorts as well


Old Navy’s selection of shorts is mega stylish this season! There are so many styles to choose from.  First, I took a look at the shorts at Old Navy's website to see what shorts I thought might fit my style. 


Then it was off to Old Navy with my friends Lola to try on some outfits and check out the styles.  


The photo above is me, on the left, with my friend Lola, on the right. We are wearing Old Navy's Women's printed 5" shorts.  The shorts come in many different styles.  I am wearing the khaki floral print while Lola is wearing the warm multitude.   Our matching tangerine tank tops are also available at Old Navy.


Here are another pair of cute shorts.  I am wearing the Women's Relaxed Chino Shorts.  These shorts are so comfortable and roomy.  I like the way my legs look in the Women's Relaxed Chino Shorts.  Lola is wearing the Women's Linen Drawstring shorts (5").  She like these shorts so much, she decided these short would be the ones she choose as her "free" pair.  


  Here is me accessorizing from head to toe with Old Navy.  I have on Old Navy's Women's printed 5" shorts in patchwork blue bottom.  The canvas bag, and sandals really bring the outfit together.    We are both wearing matching tangerine tank tops (not really a good look for us). Lola is wearing the Women's Relaxed Chino Shorts .


I am wearing the women's denim short "the flirt".  These denim short are the perfect fit and length for me.  Lola is wearing Old Navy's Women's printed Canvas 5" shorts.  I am also wearing a Women's floral gauze drawstring-hem tank.    

Lola and I has so much fun at Old Navy trying on there new Summer shorts.  They have a great selection and styles to choose from!  Why don't you grab your best gal pal and head over to Old Navy for your own fashion show.



Disclosure:  My friends and I received a free pair of shorts courteous of Old Navy through crowdtap.  However the opinions expressed here are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment