Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Someone forgot to tell my two youngest children that is was mother's day and they woke up at 6:45am.  I snuggled with them in my bed for a while and then my oldest brought me breakfast.  It was Orange Juice and a blueberry muffin, my favorite.  We went to church and afterwards we had some chicken and mash potatoes for lunch.  My Hubbie had to work so we waited tell he was off and went to P.F. Chang restaurants for dinner.  The dinner was delicious.  I had the spring rolls, honey chicken and fried rice.  For desert I had tiramisu in a little shot glass.  YUM!  All three kids were great and is was a great dinner.  I had a wonderful mother's day.

On another note Little Man is now 8 months old.  He is cruising around furniture and can even stand up by himself for about 3 seconds.  When he realizes he is standing by himself he get scared and falls down on him bum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment