Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bits and Pieces of what's going on

Sorry not much to say today I am taking care of one sick kids (MareBear) and tying to keep the healthy one (Little Man) to leave her alone.  She doesn't feel good and is not eating much today.  I am trying to have her sleep as much as possible.


I am also trying to plan my menu for 2 weeks before I go grocery shopping.  I am hoping that this will cut our grocery bill and keep me from buying things that are not needed.  Also Little Man has a time limit that he can stay in the cart and I alway accede it!

If Mare Bear feels better tomorrow and goes to school I will go shopping.  I really need to plan my shopping days so that I am not wasting time.   I want to pick one day a week  that I do my shopping  (twice a month for a big shop and on the off weeks a little shop). It takes me a long time to make a menu and then to write my shopping list too.  Then I have to go and see if I have any coupons that match the products that I want to buy.

Saving money is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment