Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NEW Toms of Maine® Wicked Cool! Toothpaste for Kids 8

NEW Toms of Maine® Wicked Cool! Toothpaste for Kids 8




We just got this new toothpaste for the kids it is Tim's of Maine wicked cool. It has a mild mint flavor for kids 8 and up. It is a nice transition toothpaste for kids that feel they are too old for bubblegum or fruit favors, but don't like the strong mint in adult toothpaste. I have to say my kids really liked it, and it is free of dyes, artificial colors, preservatives, flavors, and sweeteners. What's in your child's toothpaste? My c
hild is trying NEW Tom's of Maine® Wicked Cool! Natural Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids 8+. Looking for products with natural ingredients?   CLICK HERE


NEW Toms of Maine® Wicked Cool! Toothpaste for Kids 8+


Disclamer:  I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try new brands for free in exchange for   sharing my authentic feedback. 






No comments:

Post a Comment